Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lexmark X4270 User Guide Error 1200

GHOST VIBRATION

I confess a shameful secret. Sometimes I feel vibrations. Read that right. Really, I swear, I camninando the street and feel the phone vibrate in my pocket but when I catch him and look at the screen, no one has called . Creepy, right? Worth Iker Jiménez.

This is the typical problem do not tell anyone, confession to make friends, laughing and getting people to shut up, I look with serious gesture and a few inches apart. Before yesterday, however, USA Today published a story on the phenomenon of phantom vibration. I'm not alone.

Steven

Canadian Garrety, web designer, had the same problem and said in his blog. More than 30 people also feel assured phantom phone vibrations . Some attributed it to muscle memory of the area in which we tend to take the phone-in my case, the left thigh, "others to damage nerves.

The explanation, it seems, is simpler and has no physical component. There are no studies about it but everything points to a psychological response , a habit he acquired brain base constantly receiving calls that come into play when we want to communicate. "A test of the importance of communications today and the desire to be constantly connected," they say in the article. It's another nice way of saying that, yes, I'm going Tarumba and my mind plays dirty with my muscles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment