Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Best Red Dot Under 200



I remember well the conversation ceased to be commonplace in a matter of seconds.
We were in 5th grade, Don Joan told us how to make a multiplication with decimals when not know why (may be due to changes of conversation that always characterized Toni's father) began , to discuss the phases of adolescence and staying forever recorded that conversation.
said almost literally to be the best years, the fights, the fights, the whispers, the loves and heartbreaks the sex, kissing, and unhappy reign forever during the 6 / 7 years (Some more, some less)
foolish We were watching and listening to your splendid explanation as always I opened the mouth.

We are about to end these years, we are about to enter another unknown world in which we will not be the biggest, we the most underrated, the most vulnerable.
Everything has a beginning, a sensitive part that is the dawn of the things we do not know, but everything is ephemeral and since nothing lasts forever that part undervalued and also discrete must know how to love her with all that that entails.
Nobody has yet explained to me years, I expect, no one has ever interrupt a math class to tell me that I find these years I have before, but I think it's better this way, the cycle is recycled and yourself too.
I wait impatiently, but I will keep enjoying what I have now.





Nlouin

0 comments:

Post a Comment